Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Charm Travel Brush Pro Set

My Charm Travel Brush Pro Set, purchased from Beauty and Minerals on a pre-buy, arrived today. They look so pretty! Now I don't have to jam my full-sized brushes into a small case when I have to bring them along to get ready for an event later at night. I do have a brush set which I bought from Sephora, but that one consists of only 5 brushes and I often need more than that. So I end up bringing that 5-brush kit, plus the full-size brushes I need in another case, plus the bag containing the makeup I'll be using... which is kind of a hassle. This new set takes care of my problem because it has practically all the brushes I need, packed in a space-saving container. So now I'll only need to bring two cases -- this all-in-one kit and the one with my makeup. Definitely a good buy!


No comments: