Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fyrinnae haul

Received my Fyrinnae package today! It arrived exactly 2 months since I ordered. It was a long wait, but I do appreciate Fyrinnae's honesty in informing customers about their order creation/processing time. At least their customers aren't left wondering what happened to their packages.

I ordered a full size of foundation in Ametrine (a yellow shade), two full sizes of glow blush in Hypnotize (a light, dusty peach), and a full size of eyeshadow in Snow White (matte black). A sample jar of eyeshadow in Njordr (a lovely, shimmery dark green) was included as a freebie.



I really like the neatly-printed labels and the fact that the full pots are packed to the brim.

The Ametrine looks a bit light in the jar; maybe I should have gotten the next darker shade. At any rate, I'm testing it tomorrow.

No comments: